Terms and conditions
Please read the following booking terms and conditions that apply to your course carefully:
- Mentored training, demonstrations, critiques, etc.
- Good hotel accommodation, a welcome dinner, included breakfasts
- A farewell dinner
- All program excursions
- Transfer from the nearest airport to the hotel and back
- Pick up time from Moscow airports is at 2 PM. If you arrive a day earlier, please contact us. You spend your first night at the Moscow hotel and the next morning at 8 AM you head to the plein air venue
- On the last day you will leave at 8 AM in order to be in Moscow in 12 AM. Therefrom you can be transferred to airports or stay in Moscow and continue your journey with the help of our PumpTur partner
- Please book your flights accordingly
- A certificate of attendance signed by your tutor
- An informal exhibition on the last day
- Free assistance to organize extra days, hotels, flights
- The help of a professional assistant during your stay
Not included in prices
- Your journey from you home country to Moscow
- Lunches (and sometimes dinners, depending on the course, see each course brochure for details)
- Your personal art materials
- Lightweight easels to rent at€5 per day
- Any other personal / health / travel / cancellation insurance. Please, make sure you have a health insurance policy.
- Deposits are non-refundable
- Cancellations on final payments due to medical reasons up to 3 weeks before the course start will have a 70% refund of that second payment
- Cancellations less than 3 weeks before the course start are non-refundable
You’re highly recommended to take out an independent cancellation insurance to cover you in case of cancellations.
The plein air workshops have been priced on the basis of a minimum number of students. If artists haven’t confirmed their booking less than 8 weeks before the course start, ArtSeasons reserves the right to cancel the workshop giving a full refund of the money paid or offering a place on another course equal in price.
Please contact ArtSeasons before you book your flights
to make sure your course is going ahead.
ArtSeasons is not responsible for the personal property loss or damage.