1. General provisions
This policy on personal data processing is drawn up in accordance with requirements of the Federal Law «On Personal Data» dated 27.07.2006 No. 152-FZ and determines the procedure for personal data processing and measures to ensure the personal data security of Alexander Aleksandrovich Shapovalov, an individual entrepreneur (hereinafter referred to as the Operator).
- The Operator sets as its most important goal and condition for the implementation of its activities the observance of human and civil rights and freedoms in the processing of personal data, including the protection of rights to privacy, personal and family secrets.
- The present policy of the Operator regarding the personal data processing (hereinafter referred to as the Policy) applies to all information that the Operator may receive about visitors to the website https://artseasons.net/.
2. Basic concepts used in the Policy
- Automated processing of personal data – the processing of personal data by means of computer technology;
- Blocking of personal data – temporary termination of personal data processing (except for cases when processing is necessary to clarify personal data);
- Website – a set of graphic and information materials, as well as computer programs and databases that ensure their availability on the Internet at the network address https://artseasons.net/;
- Personal data information system – a set of personal data contained in databases as well as information technologies and technical means ensuring their processing;
- Depersonalisation of personal data – actions as a result of which it is impossible to determine the ownership of personal data to a particular User or other personal data subject without the use of additional information;
- Personal data processing – any action (operation) or a set of actions (operations) performed with or without the use of automation tools with personal data, including collection, recording, systematization, accumulation, storage, clarification (update, change), extraction, use, transfer (distribution, provision, access), depersonalization, blocking, deletion, destruction of personal data;
- Operator – state body, municipal body, legal entity or individual, independently or jointly with other persons organizing and (or) carrying out the processing of personal data, as well as determining the purposes of processing of personal data, the composition of personal data to be processed, actions (operations) performed with personal data;
- Personal data – any information relating directly or indirectly to a particular or identifiable User of the website https://artseasons.net/;
- User – any visitor to the website https://artseasons.net/;
- The provision of personal data – actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to a certain person or a certain circle of persons;
- Dissemination of personal data – any actions aimed at disclosure of personal data to an indefinite circle of persons (transfer of personal data) or at familiarization with personal data of an unlimited number of persons, including disclosure of personal data in the media, placement in information and telecommunication networks or provision of access to personal data in any other way;
- Cross-border transfer of personal data – transfer of personal data to the territory of a foreign state to the authority of a foreign state, a foreign individual or a foreign legal entity;
- Destruction of personal data – any actions resulting in irrevocable destruction of personal data with the inability to subsequently restore the content of personal data in the information system of personal data and (or) resulting in the material carriers of personal data being destroyed;
3. The Operator may process the following personal data of the User
- Full Name;
- Email Address;
- Phone Number;
- Day, month, year and place of birth;
- Also at the website is the collection and processing of anonymized data about visitors (including cookies) using the services of the Internet statistics (Yandex Metrika, Google Analytics and others).
- Data mentioned above is hereafter united by the general concept of Personal data.
4. Purposes of personal data processing
- The purpose of processing the User’s personal data is to inform the User by sending emails; to provide the User with access to the services, information and / or materials contained on the website.
- The Operator also has the right to send the User notifications about new products and services, special offers and various events. The User can always unsubscribe from receiving informational messages by sending the Operator an email to the email address email@example.com marked as «Waiver of notice about new products, services and special offers».
- Depersonalised User data collected through Internet statistics services is used to collect information about the Users’ actions at the website, improve the quality of the website and its content.
5. Legal basis of personal data processing
- The Operator processes the User’s personal data only if it is filled in and / or sent by the User independently via special forms at the website https://artseasons.net/. By filling out the appropriate forms and / or sending his / her personal data to the Operator, the User agrees to this Policy.
6. Procedure for collection, storage, transfer and other types of personal data processing
The security of personal data processed by the Operator is ensured by the implementation of legal, organizational and technical measures necessary to fully comply with the requirements of the current legislation in the field of personal data protection.
- The Operator ensures the safety of personal data and takes all possible measures to prevent access of unauthorised persons to personal data.
- The User’s personal data will never, under any circumstances, be transferred to third parties, except in cases related to the implementation of the current legislation.
- In case of revealing inaccuracies in personal data, the User can update the data independently by sending a notification to the Operator’s email address firstname.lastname@example.org marked as «Updating of personal data».
- The term of processing of personal data is unlimited. The User may at any time withdraw his / her consent to the processing of personal data by sending a notification to the Operator via email to the Operator’s email address email@example.com marked as «Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data».
7. Cross-border transfer of personal data
- Prior to the cross-border transfer of personal data, the Operator is obliged to ensure that the foreign state, on the territory of which the transfer of personal data is supposed to be carried out, provides reliable protection of the rights of personal data subjects.
- Cross-border transfer of personal data on the territory of foreign States that do not meet the above requirements can be carried out only if the written consent of the personal data subject to cross-border transfer of his / her personal data and / or the execution of the contract, to which the personal data subject is a party.
8. Final Provisions
- The User can get any clarifications on issues of interest relating to the processing of his / her personal data by contacting the Operator via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- This document will reflect any changes in the personal data processing policy of the Operator. The policy is valid indefinitely until replaced by a new version.
- The current version of the Policy is freely available on the Internet at http://artseasons.net/policy.